Changing statuiss

  • charlesparnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      This is to inform all of you that my status here will be changing as of 9:00 am on Monday, August 9. As of that time I will be resigning as National Coordinator of the Pagan Veterans Headstone Campaign. I will remain as a member of the Campaign.

      I want to thank each and every one of you for your long and strenuous support for the concept of religious equality for American veterans.

      There have been some additions as to list owners and moderators, congratulations.

      Charles