Women & Spirituality Research Survey help needed

  • Paula/MamaCat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2010
      Circle Sanctuary and the Pagan Academic Network it facilitates are among
      those providing networking support for this research project.  If you know
      of women who are interested in participating, please forward this email on
      to them and ask that they complete it as soon as possible.  Feel free to
      post this call for help on Facebook, Twitter, other social networking sites
      as well as forward it to those you think might be interested in taking part
      or helping to get the word out about it.

      Greetings! My name is Tamilia Reed and I am a doctoral student in Counseling
      Psychology in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of
      Illinois at Urbana-Champaign under the guidance of Dr. Helen Neville. I am
      currently conducting research on religiosity, spirituality, and
      psychological well-being among women and would like to invite you to share
      your religious and spiritual viewpoints, beliefs, and practices via a short
      online survey. Your participation in this project is very important to us!
      For your convenience, we have designed a questionnaire that can be directly
      submitted through the internet.

      Please take a few moments to fill out the questionnaire by clicking on the
      following link, http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F3LCBVW. The survey takes
      approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Please note that your responses are
      anonymous and will be kept completely confidential. To express our
      appreciation, all those who submit a completed form will be placed in a
      drawing to win one of five $50 cash awards! Furthermore, you are welcome to
      forward this announcement to any colleagues, friends, family, or
      acquaintances that you believe would be willing to complete the survey!
      Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you! If you have
      any questions about this research project, you may contact Tamilia Reed
      directly at tdreed2@... or Helen Neville at hneville@....

      Circle Times: Tuesday, July 13, 2010