Warrior Blessing Ritual

  • Indy Wiz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2010
      We will be hosting a "Warrior Blessing Ritual" at the following events :

      PSG, Camp Zoe, MO
      Chrysalis Moon in So. IN in July
      Merry Meet in Indianapolis, IN in Aug
      Day after Indianapolis Pagan Pride Day (Sept 26th) Indianapolis, IN

      Hope to see some of you at one of these.

      Indywiz
    • ddgryphon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2010
        Where specifically in So. Indiana?

        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Indy Wiz" <indywiz@...> wrote:

        > We will be hosting a "Warrior Blessing Ritual" at the following events :
        >
        > PSG, Camp Zoe, MO
        > Chrysalis Moon in So. IN in July
        > Merry Meet in Indianapolis, IN in Aug
        > Day after Indianapolis Pagan Pride Day (Sept 26th) Indianapolis, IN
        >
        > Hope to see some of you at one of these.
        >
        > Indywiz

      • Indy Wiz
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20, 2011
           If your coming to Convocation in Troy, MI next weekend look us up, we will be
          hosting the "Warrior Blessing Ritual" Next Sunday Morning. More info at
          www.convocation.org. or contact me off list.

          Hope to meet many of you at the WBR or the PEN workshop.

          Dave

          Indywiz

          >"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting
          >our aim too high and falling short, but in setting
          >our aim too low and achieving our mark."
          >— Michelangelo: 15th-16th century Italian sculptor, painter, and architect

          >Pagan Educational Network (  (317 ) 641-0014  (317) 641-0014 )
          >http://www.paganeducationalnetwork.org/
          >Armed Forces Elemental
          >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ArmedForcesElementals/
          >Circle Sanctuary
          >www.circlesanctuary.org
        • Indy Wiz
          Message 4 of 5 , May 13, 2012
            It is confirmed that we will be hosting a "Warrior Blessing Ritual" at Lothlorian Nature Sanctuary near Bedford, IN about noon on May 28th.

            Hope many of you can attend

            Dave

             Indywiz Three things for which a person might hazard his/her life and lose it: the seach for truth, the upholding of justice, the performance of mercy.Welsh traid (trans. CM)Pagan Educational Network (317 ) 641-0014 http://www.paganeducationalnetwork.org/