Pagan Veterans and LinkedIn.com

  • charlesparnold
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      Just a short to let you all know that we/I (PVUSA) am involved in a discussion on LinkedIn.com with a retired Marine who claims that the entire concept of Pagans serving in the military is an urban myth. If you would like to tell him, and the other members of the group otherwise, your input would be welcome.

      The address for LinkedIn.com: http://www.linkedin.com

      Once you get there go to groups and find US Military Veterans Network. Join in the conversation, we seem to have attracted a bigot or two. Be nice but be firm.