Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] JUST LETTING YOU KNOW...

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2010
      At 04:00 PM 2/11/2010, you wrote:
      >HI ALL...
      >JUST A FEW LINES TO CATCH EVERYONE UP ON WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR
      >THE LAST FEW MONTHS THAT HAS LEAD TO ME BEING OFF LINE.
      >
      > AS MOST OF YOU KNOW I HAVE A CHRONIC PAIN DISORDER CALLED
      > RSD/CRPS(REFLEX SYMPATHETIC DYSTROPHY/COMPLEX REGIONAL PAIN
      > SYNDROME) FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW THE ENDS AND OUTS OF IT DROP ME
      > A LINE AND I'LL EXPLAIN IT.
      > THERE IS NO CURE JUST PAIN MGT. AND THAT IS UP TO THE GODDESS
      > BECAUSE IT DEPENDS ON THE DR. YOU ARE SEEING AND HOW MUCH THEY KNOW.

      As another person living with CRPS, you have my prayers. Mine is
      still limited to one foot, and has been mostly in remission for a
      while, for which I'm exceedingly grateful, CRPS being the ticksy
      thing it is. May the gods send you doctors who know what they're
      doing, and keep the others away from you.

      Morgan /|\
      Morgan /|\
      The three foundations of Spirituality: Hearth as
      altar, work as worship, and service as sacrament.