Blessings on the New Year

  • Paula/MamaCat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Happy New Year to all. May the year to come be better than the year just past, may our blessings flow much faster.
      I wanted to share two of my favorite sayings for the new year.
      Many Blessings,
      Mama Cat

      "The Old Year has gone.  Let the dead past bury its own dead.  The New Year has taken possession
      of the clock of time.  All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!"
      -   Edward Payson Powell

      "The twelve months...
      Snowy, Flowy, Blowy,
      Showery, Flowery, Bowery,