Not directly related - yet - but it will be

  • charlesparnold
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2009
      Friends, please sit down and take a deep breath. I want to give you some shocking news if you haven't heard it already.

      Are you prepared?

      I have started a blog...

      http://paganveteran.wordpress.com/

      It's pretty much about me, the VA, PVUSA and other things so far but I will be spending considerable time dealing with the Headstone Campaign there as well.

      I would appreciate any feedback you have to offer, on my style, my content, or especially in telling me technical stuff (and where I am completely ignorant).

      Thanks

      Charles
    • TP
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2009
        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "charlesparnold" <charlesparnold@...> wrote:

        > Friends, please sit down and take a deep breath. I want to give you some shocking news if you haven't heard it already.
        >
        > Are you prepared?
        >
        > I have started a blog...
        >
        > http://paganveteran.wordpress.com/

        Charles, your most recently listed post (27 Nov) shows Abe as having died in 2001.