Warrio rBlessing Ritual, Indianapolis, 9/27/2009, 12:00 pm

  • Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Reminder from: Pagan-Headstone-Campaign Yahoo! Group

      Title: Warrio rBlessing Ritual, Indianapolis

      Date: Sunday September 27, 2009
      Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Location: Washington Park East, Indiaanpolis
      Phone: (317) 313-3710
      Notes: Plans have been finalized for the "Warrior Blessing Ritual" that I host at PSG each year to be held in Indianapolis on Sept 27th at Washington Park East.

      This ritual will honor ALL branches of the Military and ALL First Responders.
      You are welcome to bring mementos of your family members service or something for your self.

      We will begin at 1:00PM and it should last about an hour or so. Pleas be aware that if you need a chair , you will have to bring one.

      If you would like to have a part in the ritual please contact me off list.

      So, come and help us celebrate and remember the Members of the Military, Active and Veterans here at home or deployed.

      There is no fee to attend but donations to Operation Circle Care will be accepted.

      Hope to see many of you there.

      In Her Service
      Dave