ACTION Lammas 2009 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      ACTION Lammas 2009 is ready.

      It is free to everyone. Anyone
      can read it on line at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/read.html

      Or get a PDF attachment for printing
      out at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/send.html

      Here is what we have for you this issue.

      Article 1

      VA Headstone and Marker Policy Update
      Includes Requests for New Symbols of
      Religion.
      By Susan Granquist

      Here is the latest information on the new
      rules for getting emblems of faith
      approved.
      Article 2

      Hexing the Enemies of Women and Peace
      Author: Z Budapest

      One of our long time Wiccan feminists
      suggests there be might times to fight back
      again by using hexes. She believes some
      take Harm None a bit too far in matters of
      defense and justice.
      Article 3

      Henge of Keltria
      Interview with Tony Taylor

      Here I learn about a Druid tradition from a
      cofounder of it.
      Article 4

      Asatru For Beginners
      Interview with author Erin Lale

      What do you do when there are no good
      books for beginners? When you are a
      knowledgeable Heathen, you write one.
      Article 5

      Inkubus Sukkubus
      Interview with Tony McKormack

      Here I learn about a long running Wiccan
      rock band that approaches its 20th
      anniversary.
      Article 6

      The First Unitarian Congressional Society
      in Brooklyn's Gaia Spirit Circle
      Interview with Co-chairpersons, Laurel
      Rockefeller and Michael L Richardson.

      If you found yourself in Brooklyn, NY where
      could you find Pagans? I learn of one place.
      Article 7

      Asatru Military Family Support Program.
      The Hammer Project.
      Interview with Judy Floyd

      I learn of a new group for supporting Asatru
      service men and women, their families and
      the vets.
      Article 8

      Interview with Mike
      A young Wiccan writer.

      Wonder where our future Wiccan writers are?
      I found one whose essay got more reads then
      the adult ones on one issue of Witches' Voice.
      Article 9 editorial

      ACTION is what the readers make it.

      A bit about our interactive E-zine
      Then our cartoon