Who would you like to see interviewed?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Once again, Who do you think I should
      interview in your Pagan/Heathen/Druid,
      Shaman community?

      Who should it be? Please include lesser known
      people who might be working in the back
      ground, as well as better known people in your
      area.

      Tell me who to interview, what they are doing,
      contact information and URL to back ground
      material.

      I am also for articles written by others that I
      can publish, even written by other organizations
      as ACTION is meant to help in networking
      between our organizations and communities.

      Subjects of interest, interfaith work, religious
      rights, personal development, skills and talents
      and business in the community. and working
      in our faith communities. What are they doing
      that might encourage others to try?

      Private e-mail me with your suggestions.