Re: Curious, anyone interested in going back to the original purpose

  • mjolnir131
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2009
      intesting that she would get upset about that .. what happens when somebody asks why should a vet pay for something that is rightfully his. ...does it couse a linda blair head turning around type reaction?

      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2009
        mjolnir,

        I am not sure but she seems to feel that it is settled
        and any attempt to do it other wise is going to screw
        it up. I find trust of the government or any government
        agency to be at best naive. I have a couple of fights
        going withthe VA myself and after 20 years of it, I
        tend to keep a watch on them.

        Another factor seems to be that she thinks that getting
        head stones free is some sort of welfare and against her
        Heathen standards of self reliance. I can't see it myself
        as it is routinely provided for any other vet.

        She and I disagree on this, but she is a genuinely decent
        person and quite willing to work with a Wiccan like me.

        This is the reason I won't bring her name into this. It is her
        opinion and she has a right to it.

        Certified Geezer and proud of it.