Who would you like me to interview?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Once again, Who do you think I should interview
      in your Pagan/Heathen community? Vets and military
      people welcome.

      Off to a late start in that I just got home from my
      second eye surgery. But I am now ready to start
      interviewing for the Beltane issue of ACTION.

      Who should it be? Please include lesser known
      people who might be working in the back ground,
      as well as better known people in your area.

      Tell me who to interview, what they are doing,
      contact information and URL to background
      material.

      I am also for articles written by others that I can
      publish, even written by other organizations as
      ACTION is meant to help in networking between
      our organizations and communities.

      Subjects of interest, interfaith work, religious rights,
      personal development, skills and talents and business
      in the community. and working in our faiths
      communities.

      What are they doing that might encourage others to try?

      Private e-mail me with your suggestions.