ACTION Ostara 2009 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      ACTION Ostara 2009 is ready

      Sorry about being late on announcing this,
      but barely had time to get the issue out before
      a second emergency eye surgery. Just got back
      yesterday from a week and two days in a nursing
      home to recover from new surgery.

      ACTION Ostara 2009 is ready.

      It is free to everyone. Anyone can read it on line at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/read.html

      Or get a PDF attachment for printing out at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/send.html

      ACTION Ostara 2009

      Article 1

      The Alexandrian Tradition,
      Interview with Maxine Sanders

      Here I interview Maxine Sanders cofounder of the
      Alexandrian Tradition.

      ---------------------------------------
      rticle 2

      Radio Producer, Journalist, Priestess
      Interview with Margot Adler

      Here I interview Margot Adler Author of Drawing Down
      the Moon and Long time NPR correspondent and
      New York Bureau chief.

      Article 3

      The Georgian Tradition
      Interview with Zanoni Silverknife

      I interview Zanoni Silverknife, one of the founders of
      the Georgian Tradition

      Article 4

      My Father's Story,
      Courage, Wisdom, and Kindness
      By Freya Hyatt

      Freya tells the story about her father as a European
      Ancestral religion/ Heathen.
      Article 5

      Odin's Servant
      Interview with Nik Warrensson

      Here I interview Nik Warrenson about being heathen
      in New Zealand.

      Editorial
      Continuous Readjustment to Life
      By Christopher Blackwell

      An editorial on the subject of the way of handling
      sudden change in life.