Intro and healing please

  • CelticAntler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2009
      Greetings all

      My name is Brian, I have a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful daughters by the names of Jackie(wife), Arianna and Tiara are my daughters, ages 11 and 9 resp. . I look forward to networking and learning from you all. I have been pagan for approx. 5 years now. I have followed a Celtic path since I became pagan.
      I also am asking all of you to send your healing energy to Jackie, my wife (crazylady). Jackie has diabetes, 5 not surgically correctable bad disks in her back, bad hips, & a torn rotor cuff. The reason I am asking for your healing energy is that she has been diagnosed with kidney disease in its advanced stages. I need your help folks, I can't do it alone. I love my wife too much to loose her, she is the most important person in my life an she can't leave me yet. So please send your best energy to her to help heal her and keep her with us.

      Many Blessings to all

      Brian
      aka Celtic