seeking Experienced seamstress

  • Indy Wiz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2009

      There is a company in town (Central Indiana Area) that is seeking experienced seamstress.

      If you want to work at home and are experienced and dependable and follow directions

      Send me you contact information off list and I will forward it to the company for consideration.

      In Her Service:
      Dave
      Indywiz
      "What you do speaks so loud, I can't hear what you are saying" Ralph W. Emerson