Faith and Magic in the Armed Forces

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2009
      Faith and Magic in the Armed Forces, A Handbook for Pagan in the
      Military by Stefani E. Barner published by Llewellyn

      Just came across this book and it looks kind of interesting.

      Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2009
        Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Faith and Magic in the Armed Forces

        Hello Dave,

        wow. Makes me want to run right out to my local bookstore (although I don't have one of those) and buy one just to support Llewellyn for supporting the troops.