Blessings...

  • De
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
      Mamma Cat,
       I am a little behind in my postings and I just read the one you posted Sunday the 25th.  Please pass on to your daughter in law how sorry I was to hear about her father.  I lost my father 10 months to the day I lost my son.
        Please feel free to pass my email address on to her if she needs someone to talk to.  She will never get over his death, the first year is the hardest because it is the first of everything without him, Fathers Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas everything.  As I said she will never get over his death but she will get used to his death...as hard as that sounds it is the truth.  My son and father passed over 21 and 20 years ago but not a day goes by that I don't think about both of them.

        I send her love, light and peace.  Blessed Be...De

    • Paula/MamaCat
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2009
        Thank you so much De. She is feeling him watching her, and it is giving her great peace. She came home from the funeral and curled up in bed, crying, and she said she heard him plain as day, "What are you doing? Get up, clean this house, and make supper. I love you always." When she called me she said she had got right up, cleaned the house, and was in the process of making supper, and was feeling okay, cause she knew that what I had been telling her and telling her, that he was still with her, was true, he really was there for her.
        I will pass along your message, because I am sure there are going to be some dark days ahead. Thank you.
        Mama Cat

        Come join us at our Knowledge Exchange Weekend, August 20-23 2009. Details at our web site!
        Check out our web site
        http://www.fourwindssanctuary.org/

        For northwest Illinois and southwest Wisconsin Pagans: