ACTION Imbolc 2009 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      ACTION Imbolc 2009 is ready

      Please remember ACTION is available to
      everyone, free.
      To read online:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/read.html

      To down load a PDF version for print out:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/send.html

      The Imbolc issue is often a difficult one in
      that I have less time to do it and this time
      less than normal, but I think you will like
      what we have.

      Article !

      No Stranger in This Strange Land
      Interview with Oberon Zell-Ravenheart

      From co-founding Church of All Worlds as
      the first legal Pagan Church to the present
      founding of the Grey School of Wizardry,
      Oberon has been part of much of the history
      of the Neo-Pagan movement in the United
      States. This interview he discusses much of
      what he has done within the Pagan Community.

      Article 2

      Author and the Broom Circuit
      Interview with Trish Telesco

      Trish is one of our most prolific Pagan authors.
      She discusses some of the things important to
      her including clearing up some common
      misconceptions about Pagan authors.

      Article 3

      Have Broom Will Travel
      Interview with M. Macha Nightmare

      With her unforgettable name and a long term
      commitment to interfaith working, M. Macha
      talks of some of her 30 years experiences as a
      Witch and the values that she believes in. This
      Witch at large has taken part of American
      Wiccan and Witchcraft history and also with the
      Cherry Hill Seminary.

      Article 4

      Cherry Hill Seminary
      Interview with Holli S. Emore

      As Executive Director of Cherry Hill Seminary,
      Holli brings us up to date with what is happening
      at the seminary and why it is important to the
      Pagan community at this time of our history.

      Article 5

      Being Heathen in Kentucky
      Interview with Jordsvin

      I interviewed Jordsvin once before about his
      Heathen News website. Now we learn a little of
      him as a leader in the Kentucky Heathen
      community and some suggestions for Heathens
      thinking of taking an active part in their community.

      Article 6

      A Pagan in the Air Force
      Interview with Matt Switzer

      I thought it was time to once again talk with one
      of our Pagan serviceman about his experiences in
      the Air Force as a Pagan.

      Once again feel free to give suggestions about who
      you would like to see interviewed in the Pagan,
      Wiccan, Heathen and Druid communities, be they
      well known or working quietly in the back ground.
      It is suggestions from readers, and friends, that has
      made the last three issues of ACTION be more than
      I might have created by myself.