A motto that I lived by since before I started this group

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2008
      To desire the end is to desire the means necessary to bring it about.
      If you are not prepared to do what is necessary to achieve your goal,
      you never really wanted it at all. And to claim otherwise is to lie,
      not only to others but to yourself.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2009
        Charles,

        What have you been up to. We haven't heard from you in awhile. This forum has been a
        bit dead since the Pentacle case. Still waiting on the Druids and I am hearing a bit of talk
        among the heathens, but have not tracked down who is active on getting the Thor's
        Hammer listed with the VA.

        Looks like the VA is still delaying things for them as they did for the Wiccans and some
        ofd the other Pagans. They still have not come up with their new rules yet and show no
        desire to ever get around to it.

        Have you heard anything on the Awen symbol for the Druids besides the VA excuse that
        they need a dead Druid before anything else can be decided.

        Has anyone else here been in touch with Druids or Heathens on this matter? We seem
        short of information here and it is going to be hard for us to help them if we don't know
        what is happening. I figure that as Druids and Heathens helped in getting the Pentacle so
        we do owe them back to help with the battle for the Awen and the Thor's Hammer.
        Anyone else agree with this?

        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Arnold"