Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Digest Number 1303

  • De
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 8:13 PM

        Hi all...
      I sent out a post on PaganSpace.net telling of the need we have for people to come forward to try to get other Pagan symbols approved, I have gotten several post back so I have posted the group site so we'll see if they can be of any help.

        I'll be thinking good thought, please keep us informed how the surgery went and pass on our good toughts and prayers...I'll have a candle lite also.

        Blessed Be...De