Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] ATTN!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
      Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] ATTN!!!

      Whoops! Sorry Georgia, I started my reply before dinner and sent it off only now, BEFORE reading the new email with your 'knock-it-off'

      **doing push-ups**

      Ok guys, that's enough.  I don't care that you disagree with each other but damn, keep it civil.  If you want to argue and fight do so off list.  I say this as a moderator of this list.  We aren't here to fight about Wal-mart or who is republican or democratic.  We are here to fight for the right of our veterans to have their symbol of faith on their tombstones.

      Georgia

      --

      :-) Connie

      http://whaleears.blogspot.com/

      mailto:qitty@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2008
        I thought they WERE keeping things civil!
        Or did I miss a particularly uncivil post that was subsequently deleted?
        Frankly, compared to some of the namecalling/baiting/sarchasam I've seen on OTHER forums, I think these two should be commended for having a debate vs. an argument!

        Unless I'm mistaken, a forum is for the open exchange of ideas/opinions/and fact. So far, in this exchange, that's about all I've seen.