ACTION Litha 2008 is ready.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2008
      ACTION Litha 2008 is ready

      Read on line at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/read.html

      Or get a PDF attachment sent for printing out hard copy at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/send.html

      Remember ACTION is available for all, not just AREN members.

      Here is what we have this issue

      Article 1

      Pagans and the Military
      Interview with Author Stefani Barner

      I interview Stefani about her new book Faith and Magick in the Armed Forces: A
      Handbook for Pagans in the Military.

      Article 2

      Will VA Okay Awen?
      New action is needed by Druid military and veterans if they want to show the VA that
      they really do want the Awen on VA provided head stones.

      Article 3

      Creating a Sanctuary
      I interview Eric on his plans for a Pagan sanctuary in Arizona. Last time ACTION heard
      from him was back in Iraq.

      Editorial

      The Other Side of Missionary Work
      What is the down side of missionary work for tribal people world wide.

      2nd Editorial

      Diversity or Not
      Diversity or more of the same for humans

      Our two cartoons

      Selena's Dream by Diana Sasse

      The Many Moons of Astara by Glen Goldentree