Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Reminder, a little late but...

    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2008
      Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Reminder, a little late but...

      Hello Charles,

      Tuesday, May 27, 2008, 2:32:57 AM, you wrote:

      CPA> Please remember that today, Memorial Day, is devoted to honoring the

      CPA> ultimate sacrifice by all of those men and women who gave their lives

      CPA> in service to this country.

      It's never too late to remember and thank our veteran's Charles. So, thank you, to all our veterans, and bless you for all you have done for our country.

      --

      :-) Connie

      http://whaleears.blogspot.com/

      mailto:qitty@...

      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2008
        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Connie <qitty@...> wrote:

        > Hello Charles,
        >
        > Tuesday, May 27, 2008, 2:32:57 AM, you wrote:
        >
        > CPA> Please remember that today, Memorial Day, is devoted to
        honoring the
        > CPA> ultimate sacrifice by all of those men and women who gave their
        lives
        > CPA> in service to this country.
        >
        > It's never too late to remember and thank our veteran's Charles. So,
        > thank you, to all our veterans, and bless you for all you have done
        for our country.

        Connie, that is what Veterans Day is for. Memorial Day, formerly
        Decoration Day is specifically dedicated to those who have given their
        lives for their country. But I do appreciate your sentiments and
        thanks as do all veterans.

        Charles
        Message 3 of 4 , May 27, 2008
          Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Re: Reminder, a little late but...

          Hello Charles,

          I used the anti-caffeine coffee this morning and have been half-witted all day.. seriously, can't count change, tried to toss silverware away, hung my husband's shirts in my son's closet, etc. Please excuse - brain not functional, heart was feeling though. One trouble with being overseas is we are not exposed to same holidays or other national days. Not as many store displays, no news blasts, etc. I'm definitely out of touch... and today I am way out of tune to boot. Go ahead - giggle at me (:-) I've been doing it all day.. even my little kids have been correcting me left and right. Hopefully I will use the proper stimulus tomorrow. Going to bed now before my luck runs out :D

          Many (confused) Blessings,

          Connie