Fw: ‘First Freedom First’ Historic Church -State Separation Simulcast Available Online!

  • David Ewing
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      For those of us who are not near or were unable to see the program in the theaters...

      The program is now available online!

      David.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
        David,

        Watched it in its entirety yesterday, not just Roberta's part and then
        went on a posting spree. I guess I was moving a bit to fast to see that
        you have already covered it. Even posted it to one of my English Pagan
        forums.

        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, David Ewing <celt3067@...>