Status on "A Hero Denied" movie?

  • Jim Poltrone
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2008
      Last year, at Pagan Spirit Gathering, a filmmaker named Todd Berntson was
      filming and collecting donations for a documentary on the efforts to get
      the pentacle approved on military headstones.

      Earlier this month, one of my local colleagues noticed that the project's
      website (herodenied.com) is no longer operational.

      Does anyone have any current status on this project?

      -Jim
    • ROBERTA Stewart
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2008
        Just wanted to let everyone know a Hero Denied website should be up soon there was an error with the website and the movie is tentativly due to be completed by Memorial
        Day of this year.  Many Blessings to all. and don't forget to spread the word for AU about www.firstfreedomfirst.com

        Thanks to all for your support

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2008
          Roberta,

          Gald to hear it, If you can point me to information,or provide it,
          I will do a write up on it for my next issue of ACTION. Didn't I read
          some where that I believe Americans United was having speakers
          on religion and state and that you might be one of them. Needless
          to say I would like information on that as well.

          Damn you keep busy. You make many of the rest of us look lazy in comparisom.
          [Grin]

          Blessed be,

          Christopher

          --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, ROBERTA Stewart