Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Major healing work needed

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008

      Hello MamaCat,

      I am sending healing energy Tammy's way. I will also pray for her, for her immediate family, and for you and the rest of your extended family - you asked for her sake, but I will pray for you all ... she needs you to have extra strength too.

      With love and MANY blessings,

      Connie

      Saturday, February 23, 2008, 11:04:48 PM, you wrote:

      Please send healing to Tammy, our daughter in law. On Tuesday February 26 Tammy will be going in for a very long and complicated surgery. The doctors will be fusing all of her vertebrae and her pelvic bones and then placing a rod in her back along her spine. They say the surgery will take a minimum of fifteen hours. Please send the energy to a place directly above the Madison University Hospital, where the doctors and Tammy can access it as needed. Please also send energy to our son and Tammy’s husband, Nathan, to help him get through this. Energy for eight year old Caleb, four year old Brianna and ten month old Matthew would also be appreciated while their Mama is in the hospital.

      This surgery is being done because of severe scoliosis of Tammy’s spine; the bend is starting to impinge on her lungs and affecting her breathing, so the surgery must be done.

      Well wishes can also be sent to Tammy vie the Four Winds Sanctuary email, which is fourwinds@..., with a subject line of Healing for Tammy.

      Tammy would like to send a big Thank you to all who have already sent cards, emails and energy, and a thank you to those of you who send it for her surgery. We will post an update on Wednesday on how Tammy is doing.

      Blessings,

      Mama Cat

      HPS Four Winds Sanctuary