ACTION Imbolc 2008 is ready for your enjoyment.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2008
      ACTION Imbolc 2008 is ready

      As editor, I am happy to say the Imbolc edition
      is ready. Here is what we have for you this edition.
      Remember You do not have to be a member and
      there is no cost.

      Read online:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/read.html

      PDF FILE E-MAILED:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/send.html

      Article 1
      Editor's note: This is a follow-up to our story in
      the Yule issue.

      Green Bay Nativity Scene Lawsuit
      Same city hall that briefly had a pentacle wreath
      as well.

      Article 2
      Why the Ebb or Flow?
      Interview with Bill Kilborn of AREN

      Article 3

      Let Actions, Not Disclaimers Characterize Our
      Community!
      By Rev. Jeva Singh-Anand
      A Pagan response to Pagan crime

      Poem
      Popollution by Paul Roderski

      Article 4
      Priestess of the Forest: A Druid Journey
      Review of a new novel by Ellen Evert Hopman
      Latest book, and first novel, by well known
      Druid author

      Editor's Note:

      The next two articles cover recent activity in Europe
      by Pagan Federation International and were published
      with permission of their International Coordinator
      Morgana from their online newsletter, Pagan Plaza.

      This international Pagan rights organization has branches
      in Australia and Oceana, Europe, North America, South
      America, South Africa and Turkey.

      Article 5
      NEWS FROM PAGAN FEDERATION INTERNATIONAL –
      NOVEMBER 2007
      Report from one of the larger international Wiccan and
      Witchcraft rights groups activities in Europe

      Article 6

      WICCA, a modern nature Religion, - the impact and
      implications within Europe
      Paper given during the R.I.P.E. conference: "Cultural
      Diversity and Religious Pluralism.

      Selena's Dream, Episode 2 of Diana Sasse's latest
      Cartoon series.

      Many Moons of Astra, second of the cartoon series
      by Glen Goldentree