Rev Murphy

  • Angie
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2007
      The Pagan Veterans Headstone Campaign

      Rev Murphy,

      That was incredibly well stated. Thank you.

      ~Angie

      PS – My apologies for the monster sized font of my previous post for those of you it appeared like that to. As I told Eric, I was working on a very small screen and just increased the size of what I believed to be only my view. I had no idea it would translate.

      Gaia's Womb Changes Lives...

      www.GaiasWomb.com

    • MAHADA COUGAR
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2007
        Angie,
        Thank you.  Although this is not technically part of the Pagan Headstone Campaign, I believe it is an issuse that affects our future.  Wil was right in bringing it to our attention.

        By the way, I had fun trying to read your "tiny posting."  I even tried it without my glasses,but all I could see was _________________.

        Murph