Save the Pagan Air Force Chaplain!!

  • Kelley Bailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Those of you who know me know my son just joined the Air National Guard and just finished Basic Training.  While he was there, he went to the Sacred Well's Pagan/Wiccan Services at Lackland Air Force Base.  I went online to learn more about the group, and found this information, and want to help their effort.  This is a start to get military pagan chaplains, and the military is trying to stop them at every turn... For those who don't know me, this is to help those pagans in the military, and religious liberty in general!

      Hi Friends,

      I have just read and signed the petition: "Save Our Wiccan Chaplain"

      Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. Please sign here:

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/975469209

      Thanks!