Provide emblem # when none given?

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      I was just looking at the .pdf available through the VA's web site
      for ordering a headstone/marker.

      Box 12: Desired Emblem of Belief
      __: None __: Emblem Number (Specify)(See reverse side of this
      form for authorized emblems)

      On the reverse side of the form, they show the 20 most popular
      emblems and list all emblems underneath, including their Emblem
      Number.

      Notice that every emblem has a number except... Wicca (Pentacle).

      So, how picky are the officials when they process a form? If
      somebody were to write-in "Wicca", would there be a problem because
      the actual number was not used? Even though the number is not
      provided on the form itself?

      Of course, somebody could look at the list of approved emblems and
      see that the Pentacle's Emblem Number is #37.

      Just wondering if there might have been anybody recently who might
      have had a problem.