ACTION Samhain 2007 is ready

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      ACTION Samhain 2007 ready

      Our Samhain issue is ready and can be read at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/read.html

      or you can down load a PDF copy for printing out at:
      http://aren.org/newsletter/send.html

      This begins our fourth year of ACTION.

      ACTION is available for everyone, member or not at AREN: http://aren.org/

      Article 1
      AzureGreen growing up green

      One of our successful Wiccan owned businesses is designing a green
      building that serves their employees and the local senior citizens as well.

      Article 2
      Working for Odinist Prisoners

      An Odinist is working to become the first Odinist religious volunteer in
      the Michigan Department of Corrections.

      Article 3
      Interview with Gary Penzler, creator of Gary Penzler's Virtual Hof

      Interview with a Canadian Asatru gothi [priest]

      Article 4
      Interview with Heathen News founder, Jordsvin

      Interview with the founder of Heathen News, one of my new news resources.

      Article 5
      A Short History of the Awen Quest
      A history of the fight to get the awen recognized by the VA for use of Druid
      veterans head stones.

      Article 6
      Pagans Oppose Military Intervention in Iran

      See some of the Pagans actively opposed to war in Iran.

      Article 7
      Druidic Peace Statement

      Some of the Druids make their stand.

      Article 8
      The editorial

      Samhain,  Personal Anniversaries, and
      Memories of Madrid in 1983

      No cartoon this issue but Diana Sesse starts us off with a new Kennedy
      story series in our Yule edition, Selena's Song.