Healing needed in Baghdad

  • me
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      Greetings everyone, just received word we have 2 Pagan Soldiers badly
      injured in Baghdad and one may lose his leg. Please send healiing
      energy to those troops and remember all our troops and light candles
      for them. Jason will be home in November his replacement for Camp
      Loyalty is already on our list. I'am going ahead and sending out the
      list now as well and if your in our area mark 20 October as our
      package packing day for our troops. We will start at 10AM at 8615
      83rd Street CT SW Lakewood, WA 98498 is Brighton PLace APTS we are
      using the complex lodge. We will have donuts, cider, coffee, and
      cocoa. I ordered the packing boxes today from USPS, we have the tape
      and customs forms already as well. I want to also thank-you from the
      bottom of our hearts to those of you that have sent us donations for
      postage it will greatly help. I have specific items going to specific
      Soldiers so we will pack them all the 20th and get them out to them.
      Like Is aid before troops, if you have specific requests get me your
      list and we will get it filled. Keep your candles lit and remember
      our troops it is a dangerous world in Baghdad always. Candles and
      Incense I have been told are in short supply so remember when in
      doubt of knowing what to send them candles and incense are always
      there greatest demand. Will see some of you soon and Bright
      Blessings. you can email directly at medicyne_eagle@...

      Eric and Michelle

      253-302-3739