Re:Anyone still here?

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 31 7:14 PM
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Heather Lynn
      Fairfield" <heather.greywolf@...> wrote:

      > You and I both know why he wants to go back ... because he feels
      that Death
      > came and stood next to him ... and chose his friends instead. He
      doesn't
      > know *why*, and he feels the guilt at surviving and the compulsion to go
      > back and find Death to explain that HE was the one who was supposed
      to be
      > taken.

      Damn, you get it.

      It SUCKS.

      I'm still standing, haven't yet gotten back into counseling (working
      TWO army jobs and having two gf's, as well as studying for neophyte ...)

      ... but I'm not doing badly, haven't hit the bottle for the periodic
      cathartic binge since the last time I wrote in, drunk.

      But, thanks, Heather, you get it.

      Morgan
      (also, now, finally, Major Tom)
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 31, 2007
        Major Tom,

        From several near experiences with Death, I came to the conclusion that
        while he is not really a bad guy, he does have a very strange sense of humor.
        Why he will pick on person and not another is a mystery that we will never
        come to understand as he does not chose by any human concept that we can
        understand.

        Some day he will come for me, but until then I won't waste too much
        time thinking about him. Life is to be lived full, and sometimes that takes
        a near encounter with Death to fully understand that. Once life is no longer
        guaranteed and therefore lived blindly, we take living with full attention. That
        can be some of the best living of any period of our existence.

        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Morgan" <pierceheart@...>