Re:Anyone still here?

    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 28, 2007
      De,

      Missed seeing this post until now. One big improvement, the
      vet is home with his wife and his parents. Long ways to go but
      at least with people who love and care for him.

      Being in her mother in laws house may help because she can
      get support from her if it becomes a bit too much for her.

      With two women watching over him, he has a chance. Now
      hopefully he also has the fight in him to get through this. It
      will be rough, no question about that.

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Denise <desawitch@...> wrote:
      > Christopher, like Heather I will light candles and spread the word to my fellow witches
      and friends for your friends son healing of his mind and soul. He will be in my thoughts.
      Please let them know he is in the thoughts and prayers of many many people who wish
      him and his family well.

      > Bright Blessings...huggs and luv...De
    • antony joseph
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 29, 2007
        im here aswell

        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Denise wrote:
        > Christopher, like Heather I will light candles and spread the word to my fellow witches
        and friends for your friends son healing of his mind and soul. He will be in my thoughts.
        Please let them know he is in the thoughts and prayers of many many people who wish
        him and his family well.

        > Bright Blessings...huggs and luv...De

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

      • Eric Roberts
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 29, 2007

           This might be a bit off topic, but it is symptomatic of the over all problem of the downfall towards a corporatist (fascist) state…

          Go to http://www.youtube.com/DuPageFight4Freedom and prepare to be astounded.  I will be going to the court hearing tomorrow to show support.  I will report back anything that happens.  This just disgusts the hell out of me.  Joseph Birkett is the DuPage County State’s attorney.  He also a Republican and staunch supporter of the Bush regime.  Seems he won’t tolerate dissent in DuPage County…

          Eric

          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 29, 2007
            Hey all,...
            I'm here too,...in Iraq!
            Since I'm posting, my "snail-mail" addy (if anyone wants to send a care-pkg fro me AND all my buddies here,):
            STS2/SS Barrington
            NPDB-3
            Camp Bucca, Iraq
            APO-AE 09375

            Any kinda snacks are good,....socks, brown T-shirts (large or bigger,) foot powder,
            and SNACKS! Small pkgs especially! Like ritz -bits or slim-jims....beef jerky is always a hit around here too! (especailly the "A-1's" flavored kind!)
            I'm sure anything anyone sends will be a hit with me and the guys and gals in my Quad/Compound.
            Thanks all,
            Pete "Tracker" B.

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 29, 2007
              hey peter how are you ?  hows things in iraq ?  long time no hear blessed be antony  send my regards to all the troops in iraq and may they have a safe return home from australia

              Pete Barrington <lordtracker@...> wrote:
              Hey all,...
              I'm here too,...in Iraq!
              Since I'm posting, my "snail-mail" addy (if anyone wants to send a care-pkg fro me AND all my buddies here,):
              STS2/SS Barrington
              NPDB-3
              Camp Bucca, Iraq
              APO-AE 09375

              Any kinda snacks are good,....socks, brown T-shirts (large or bigger,) foot powder,
              and SNACKS! Small pkgs especially! Like ritz -bits or slim-jims....beef jerky is always a hit around here too! (especailly the "A-1's" flavored kind!)
              I'm sure anything anyone sends will be a hit with me and the guys and gals in my Quad/Compound.
              Thanks all,
              Pete "Tracker" B.

              antony joseph <antony_joseph21@...> wrote:
              im here aswell

              Christopher Blackwell <myrddin@...> wrote:
              De,

              Missed seeing this post until now. One big improvement, the
              vet is home with his wife and his parents. Long ways to go but
              at least with people who love and care for him.

              Being in her mother in laws house may help because she can
              get support from her if it becomes a bit too much for her.

              With two women watching over him, he has a chance. Now
              hopefully he also has the fight in him to get through this. It
              will be rough, no question about that.

              --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Denise wrote:
              > Christopher, like Heather I will light candles and spread the word to my fellow witches
              and friends for your friends son healing of his mind and soul. He will be in my thoughts.
              Please let them know he is in the thoughts and prayers of many many people who wish
              him and his family well.

              > Bright Blessings...huggs and luv...De

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

            • Morgan
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 31, 2007
                --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Heather Lynn
                Fairfield" <heather.greywolf@...> wrote:

                > You and I both know why he wants to go back ... because he feels
                that Death
                > came and stood next to him ... and chose his friends instead. He
                doesn't
                > know *why*, and he feels the guilt at surviving and the compulsion to go
                > back and find Death to explain that HE was the one who was supposed
                to be
                > taken.

                Damn, you get it.

                It SUCKS.

                I'm still standing, haven't yet gotten back into counseling (working
                TWO army jobs and having two gf's, as well as studying for neophyte ...)

                ... but I'm not doing badly, haven't hit the bottle for the periodic
                cathartic binge since the last time I wrote in, drunk.

                But, thanks, Heather, you get it.

                Morgan
                (also, now, finally, Major Tom)
                Message 7 of 18 , Aug 31, 2007
                  Major Tom,

                  From several near experiences with Death, I came to the conclusion that
                  while he is not really a bad guy, he does have a very strange sense of humor.
                  Why he will pick on person and not another is a mystery that we will never
                  come to understand as he does not chose by any human concept that we can
                  understand.

                  Some day he will come for me, but until then I won't waste too much
                  time thinking about him. Life is to be lived full, and sometimes that takes
                  a near encounter with Death to fully understand that. Once life is no longer
                  guaranteed and therefore lived blindly, we take living with full attention. That
                  can be some of the best living of any period of our existence.

                  --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Morgan" <pierceheart@...>