re: hello group

  • Daniel T.Gorman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      In answer to "is anyone there?" Yes, I am here. Just when and where,
      never quite sure anymore.Currently, working on building a business
      which ( hopefully)will, when complete help in making more possible
      opportunities in the hopes to create the means to inspire the change
      in at the very least some of the views on pagans and wiccans alike.
      Still ironing out some rough spots in this endeavor. Hopefully, it
      will be more than what was initially born in thought and nurtured in
      spirit. Knowing that there are some movements in the last few decades
      in favor of acknowledgment of what and who we are.But,even that is
      something that proves difficult, in a world where absolutes are often
      sought after.
      That, in a nutshell is what I have and am endeavoring to accomplish.
      It is my hope that in some way it will add to the actions being done (
      even in a small way ) to bring about an enlightening and expanding of
      consciousness, in this reality.So, with that in mind I say to you all
      Blessed be and merry meet and namaste! I hope to hear from you all. Be
      well. Be kind. and be loved!