We need information

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
      Does anyone here know what is happening with the Druids' application?
      And what about the Heathens, has there been consensus reached on what
      the symbol applied for might be?
    • Morgan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
        At 05:16 AM 6/6/2007, you wrote:
        >Does anyone here know what is happening with the Druids' application?
        >And what about the Heathens, has there been consensus reached on what
        >the symbol applied for might be?

        Forwarded to Druid@yahoogroups.com.

        Morgan /|\
        **********************************
        The three foundations of Druidism:
        Peace, Love, Justice.
        **********************************
        http://silver-gateway.com/grove/index.html
      • Heather
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
          I actually emailed Isaac Bonewits about this a month or so ago, but
          never heard a response. (He doesn't know me, so I didn't really expact
          one, but I did ask him to let this group know.) By your question,
          Charles, I assume you have not heard from him either.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2007
            Arnold,

            There is a demonstration at Lafayette Park in Washington,D.C. on July 4.
            http://www.paganreligiousrights.org/

            I have this from an interview of Caroline Kenner of the Chesapeake Pagan Community that
            is sponsering the event. The article will be in my Litha edition of ACTION.

            "Steve McNallen of the Asatru Folk Assembly and Skip Ellison, Archdruid of Ar nDraoicht
            Fein will speak for Asatru and Druidry respectively, as they advocate VA approval of Thor's
            Hammer and the Awen.

            We have two people advocating for a Pagan chaplain in the U.S. Armed Forces: Rev.
            Michael Akins of the Military Pagan Network and Rev. Marcia Drewry from Sacred Well
            Congregation will speak to that issue."

            --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Arnold"
            <charlesparnold@...> wrote:

            > Does anyone here know what is happening with the Druids' application?
            > And what about the Heathens, has there been consensus reached on what
            > the symbol applied for might be?

          • David
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 9, 2007
              Below is a list of the speakers currently lined up for the rally.
              There will be representatives from ADF and Asatru Folk Assembly.

              I'll be there looking forward to hearing what they have to say and
              can share afterwards.

              Roster of Speakers:
              · Rev. Barry Lynn
              Americans United for Separation of Church and State

              · Rev. Selena Fox
              Lady Liberty League and Circle Sanctuary

              · Diana L. Paxson
              The Troth, Fellowship of the Spiral Path

              · Rev. Michael Akins
              Military Pagan Network

              · Rev. Robert Lee (Skip) Ellison
              Ar nDraiocht Fein

              · Rev. Marcia Drewry
              Sacred Well Congregation

              · Stephen McNallen
              Asatru Folk Assembly

              · Caroline W. Casey
              Visionary Activist Astrologer and Radio Host

              --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher