Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Kooiman New Headstone

  • Georgia
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2007
      That is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

      Thank you for posting the photo.

      Georgia
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2007

        Hello Scott,

        Friday, May 4, 2007, 12:05:33 AM, you wrote:

        Check out the Picture in the Photo section

        May we share this photo? I know of several groups and a bunch of individuals - including a good number of Christian friends who have been adding their prayers and who might not be a part of any groups where this photo might be posted - who would be thrilled to see this. Finally!! After all the work and praying - victory for Abe, Rosemary, and all Pagan veterans!!!

      • Scott
        Message 3 of 7 , May 3, 2007
          The photo was taken by Kathy Egbert (Abe daughter) and as far as I know
          she said we could share it with everyone
        • Paula/MamaCat
          Message 4 of 7 , May 3, 2007
            Oh, thank you thank you thank you. I am sitting here with tears, that looks SO good, and SO right. Thank you Scott.
            Loving Blessings,
            Mama Cat

            Scott <telrik@...> wrote:
            Check out the Picture in the Photo section

            "You laugh because I'm different.
            I cry because you are all the same."

            For northwest Illinois and southwest Wisconsin Pagans:

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          • Eric Roberts
            Message 5 of 7 , May 3, 2007

              If anyone would like to send in other pics of headstones, send them to webmaster@... and I will put them up.

              Eric

              Check out the Picture in the Photo section

              Message 6 of 7 , May 5, 2007

                Hello Scott, or whoever can do so,

                Please pass along my thanks to Kathy Egbert. Thank her for sharing a bit of her father with us all - it is one thing to read the news stories and commentary, but to actually see the reality of the victory takes ones feelings about this to a whole new level.. there is real truth to the cliche 'a picture is worth a thousand words'! I will pass this along to those who I know have added their prayers and energy, so they too can see what this vistory (vistory?! - what a good typo for victory + history! :-) !)  really means.

                Blessings,

                Connie