Re: [Pagan-Headstone-Campaign] Have you all seen this blog and video!

  • Paula/MamaCat
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2007
      Kay, for those of us on dial up that connect if we are very lucky and are having a wonderful day and connect at 32kbs, could you please give me a brief summary, since there is no way I can connect to the video...
      Blessings,
      Mama Cat

      "Rev. Kay Ahl" <t_iahu@...> wrote:
      Greetings Troops, Veterans, and Friends,

      Have you all seen this blog and video yet?

      The Winds of Al-Anbar
      http://www.military.com/blog/featured?wh=wh

      You have to scroll down some to reach the You Tube video. And the
      blog is well worth reading too.

      Many Blessings,

      Kay

      Rev. Kay J. Ahl
      aka: Tia Hu

      Amor Vincit Omnia!

      Holding you all in my heart, prayers, and rites.......

      TROOPS STAY SAFE!

      Keeping the Hearth Fires Burning for Our Troops!
      Until You All Come Home!

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      "You laugh because I'm different.
      I cry because you are all the same."

      For northwest Illinois and southwest Wisconsin Pagans:

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Rev. Kay Ahl
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2007
        Hi Mama Cat,

        I'm really sorry I didn't see your request sooner. The featured blog
        seems to have now moved on to new selections at that link. And even
        though I spent a while there trying to find it in their archives,
        etc., I can't find it now.

        But just over all the video took you through what it is like for our
        troops in the military, in war, missing family, being proud of them,
        and so forth. What I am describing really doesn't even come close to
        doing the video justice though. It is just one of those things that
        you'd have to see in person. And the video was moving collage of
        photographs, rather than a movie.

        I don't mean this as spam, just as a suggestion. I used to be on
        dial-up too, and it's made a huge difference for me having DSL.
        Plus, I am living on a really tiny disability income. So it can be
        affordable if that is a priority for you.

        For those of you stuck on dial-up, if your area can handle basic DSL
        connections; then you can get Basic DSL from AT&T Yahoo for just
        $14.99 per month for a whole year. Then even after that first you
        can get the lower prices.

        http://yahoodsl.info/check_availability.htmgclid=CPf0ioaP14sCFQf_YAod5
        mCWVA

        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Paula/MamaCat