Re: Point #1

  • Morgan
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 1 7:17 PM
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Arnold"
      <charlesparnold@...> wrote:

      > As we are all aware, unofficial representatives of both The Aquarian
      > Tabernacle Church and Lady Liberty League are members are on this
      > list.
      >
      > Twice Morgan has asked for information regarding what is happening
      > with both of their lawsuits and both times he has been completely
      > ignored.

      Charles, I'm used to being ignored by those who want to go along to
      get along.

      I'm used to being told that rocking the boat is wrong and
      disrespectful, and could get me no progress.

      Many suggested I do that when the Cadet Colonel at Norwich committed
      b/e and desecrated my altar, while he was drunk.
      I listened to them, gave good counsel to the ear of that offender, and
      hoped he'd mend his ways. within five years he was involved in aan
      armed stand off with his fellow law enforcement officers after he beat
      the crap out of his girlfriend while drunk.

      Many suggested I just go along to get along when someone burned a
      cross onto my door at Norwich. I did, and the Cadet Colonel saw it as
      me not caring if someone did something that offensive . . . and he
      broke into my room.

      Charles, this is one reason why I no longer have much respect for
      large pagan organisations that want to be in the public eye: they
      forgot that the Wicca are not here for our benefit, or for getting
      publicity, or for getting converts: those who are of the Wicca are
      here for one purpose- to worship the Gods of the Wicca.

      That's why I now try to avoid allowing someone to call me a neoPagan-
      I am a Seeker of Wicca.

      > Therefore, I will now ask officially, on behalf of the Pagan Veterans
      > Headstone Campaign, exactly what is happening with those cases.

      You will get little response, I am guessing.
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 2 9:01 AM
        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Morgan"
        <pierceheart@...> wrote:

        > Charles, I'm used to being ignored by those who want to go along to
        > get along.
        >
        > I'm used to being told that rocking the boat is wrong and
        > disrespectful, and could get me no progress.
        >
        > Many suggested I do that when the Cadet Colonel at Norwich committed
        > b/e and desecrated my altar, while he was drunk.
        > I listened to them, gave good counsel to the ear of that offender,
        and
        > hoped he'd mend his ways. within five years he was involved in aan
        > armed stand off with his fellow law enforcement officers after he
        beat
        > the crap out of his girlfriend while drunk.
        >
        > Many suggested I just go along to get along when someone burned a
        > cross onto my door at Norwich. I did, and the Cadet Colonel saw it
        as
        > me not caring if someone did something that offensive . . . and he
        > broke into my room.

        > Charles, this is one reason why I no longer have much respect for
        > large pagan organisations that want to be in the public eye: they
        > forgot that the Wicca are not here for our benefit, or for getting
        > publicity, or for getting converts: those who are of the Wicca are
        > here for one purpose- to worship the Gods of the Wicca.
        >
        > That's why I now try to avoid allowing someone to call me a
        neoPagan-
        > I am a Seeker of Wicca.

        And what did you learn from me at that silly little store in Barre?
        Not to put up with crap no matter whether it's OD, spiritual purple
        or bloomin' polka dot paisley. I know that it was hard at Norwich but
        you know where I stand, back to back with you. Ready to take down a
        good sized honor guard if necessary.
      • lady_emmachia
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 2 8:09 PM
          Dear Charles and all,
          This lovely message has reminded me of where I need to be. I need to
          be focusing on the lawsuit as I represent my church and the members I
          directly serve. They are my top priority.

          I want to thank you for the many years we have been together working
          on this. It has been my pleasure to get to know many of you.

          Rona