Re: More on vet deaths

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Charles,

      Looks like a replay of the Agent Orange tests. I surprise they don't use
      it to claim that these chemicals are good for our troops health.

      Nothing like the traditions of our government treatment of vets.

      Lets see, now how long is it taking returning vets to get into the VA system?

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Arnold"
      <charlesparnold@...> wrote:

      > According to recent Veterans Benefits Administration figures, a group
      > of Gulf War vets not considered exposed to low-level chemical agents
      > may actually be dying at a rate 10 times higher than a group that was
      > exposed. The exposures occurred in March 1991 after troops destroyed
      > the Khamisiyah chemical weapons dump in Iraq.
      > Here is the breakdown:
      >
      > * Supposedly not exposed: 1,011 deaths, or 29.37 per 1,000.
      >
      > * Exposed: 221 deaths or 3.38 per 1,000.

    • astriafirestorm
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2007
        Are these same chemicals or others a threat to our soldiers who are
        over there now?