Fwd: [circletimes] Pentacle Quest in Court Makes News

  • Paula/MamaCat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      From: Circle Times <circletimes@...>
      Subject: [circletimes] Pentacle Quest in Court Makes News

      An article about the Veteran Pentacle Quest in the Federal District Court of
      Western Wisconsin has just been released through the Associated Press wire
      service. Various versions of it are being posted to press and other media
      websites.

      The longest version is at the Racine Journal Times (Wisconsin newspaper)
      website:

      Judge rejects government motion, allows Wiccan lawsuit to proceed
      http://www.journaltimes.com/articles/2007/02/01/ap-state-wi/d8n14fag0.txt

      Work on this lawsuit continues. Yesterday there was the filing of initial
      disclosures by attorneys for both sides. The process of Discovery is now
      beginning. Our lawsuit is presently scheduled to go to trial on June 29,
      2007.

      HOW TO HELP

      (1) NETWORK: forward this email to friends, websites, media sites, blogs,
      e-lists, and other places where support for this Quest can grow

      (2) COMMENT: at sites where this article appears and where comments can be
      made, post words of support for the Quest

      (3) DOCUMENTS: send us Quest related correspondence - letters, emails,
      faxes, summaries of phone calls - you have had with VA officials, with US
      Senators & US Congresspeople, with other government officials. Please
      include letters you wrote as well as replies you have received for our
      archives and possible use as background information in our case. Send as
      soon as possible email, fax, and/or postal mail:

      Email & email PDF: liberty@...
      Fax: (608) 924-5961
      Postal mail: Pentacle Quest, Circle Sanctuary, PO Box 9, Barneveld, WI 53507
      US

      (4) SPIRITUAL SUPPORT: please send blessings of success to the Quest and to
      those of us who are involved in this lawsuit and other work. Please do
      rituals, meditations, and other spiritual working at this time of Imbolc and
      the Full Moon, and in the times ahead. Let us know about your efforts
      -- email us: liberty@...

      Thank you!

      Veteran Pentacle Quest Team
      Lady Liberty League
      Circle Sanctuary

      Circle Times: Thursday, February 1, 2007

      "You laugh because I'm different.
      I cry because you are all the same."

      For northwest Illinois and southwest Wisconsin Pagans:

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.