Re: The Sand Box

    Message 1 of 48 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
      <lordtracker@...> wrote:

      > ASA? Refresh my memory......

      That would be The Lightning Fast Chicken Pluckers of the United States
      Army Security Agency; the nice folks who not only provide signal and
      communications intelligence but who try to save your butt through
      communications security (COMSEC).

      If they are allowed to wear a patch (we weren't in Vietnam) it would be
      just the leg and claw of an eagle reaching down to grasp lightning
      bolts.

      It is quite likely that they will not be identified as ASA. In Vietnam
      we were all referred to as Radio Research Units.
    • Morgan
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 1, 2007
        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Jill"
        <medicineheart@...> wrote:

        > > What Charles proposes might give the VA the excuse to deny us
        > forever.
        > >

        > Amen Brotha! Those of us who are placed in a ministrial space see
        > this a bit differently then the activists.

        tell that to Reverend King and Rosa Parks.

        As for illegal activities, when the guys who are making the rules keep
        changing the rules, how can you fight them legally?

        How can you fight a government that changes the laws you use to fight
        them, such that your only legal recourses are taken away?

        Thank Gods no one had this same sort of appeasement attitude during
        the suffrage movement, the civil rights movement, Stonewall, or,
        heavens to murgatroid, the Revolution!

        Morgan