Pentacle Ritual Planned

  • sjorin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2007
      Hi there,
      I'm new to the group but I wanted to let you know that we, in the
      Minnesota/Wisconsin area are behind the Headstone Campaign.

      We are planning a public ritual in support of the cause. First
      planning meeting is this Saturday (Jan. 27th) in St Paul and we're
      gaining the support of the whole pagan community here(lovingly referred
      to as Paganistan).

      The best place to get further information is at harmonytribe.org.
      They've dedicated pages to this cause.

      I'd like to keep you posted on our progress.
      Stand with us. We stand with you.
      Blessed Be,
      Rev Bradley Murphey (aka Mahada)
      Runestaven Coven