Game- NAME THAT RELIGION

  • Lynne Hoover
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2006
      Play the game .. drag and drop the emblems onto the headstone.  If you are correct you will be prompted for the next emblem.  How many were you able to match up. how many of them have you even heard of?  Well, all those are "approved emblems of faith" by the Department of Veteran's Affairs, with the exception of the one you probably do recognize, the Pentacle.

      Enjoy.

      In Love and Light
      Lynne

      "A witch does not believe, a Witch knows. A Witch does not embrace faith, a Witch embraces experience.

      May your life be filled with all you ever need,
      more love than you could ever hope for,
      better friends than you could ever wish for.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2006
        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Lynne Hoover
        <ethlynnewillow@...> wrote:

        > http://www.dfire.org/x5190.xml
        > Play the game .. drag and drop the emblems onto the headstone.
        If you are correct you will be prompted for the next emblem. How
        many were you able to match up. how many of them have you even heard
        of? Well, all those are "approved emblems of faith" by the
        Department of Veteran's Affairs, with the exception of the one you
        probably do recognize, the Pentacle.

        > Enjoy.

        Unfortunately, after these years of being involved I got every one
        right. Could you possibly expand that to include another dozen or so
        symbols and include Soka Gakkai, The Aaronic Brotherhood and some of
        the really offbeat groups and, possibly, remove the Mormons?

        Thanks

        Charles
      • ethlynnewillow
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 9, 2006
          I wish I could, cute little game .. but I found it on some obscure
          website..just thought it could help bring home the fact to some how
          assinine the VA is with their "approval" process. Most people have
          never seen the emblems or even heard of the associated entity it
          represents. But those religions don't receive the right wing
          propaganda full force the way we do, and the hysteria, and the
          ignorance .... and I could just go on and on..but I won't.

          In Love and Light
          Lynne

          --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Arnold"