Re: Fwd: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle

  • Kay Ahl
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
      Cosmo,

      Lol! I've never heard of Ft. Seuse either; but will ask around. Eric
      Cooper might know, or our VBOC DFGL, Megan Eldred. I'll get back to
      you as soon as I know something. In the meantime, you are welcome to
      join either or both VBOC_Baghdad online group/my group, and Forest
      Moon Grove/SGT Eric Cooper's group to start getting connected ahead
      of time.

      Blessed Bees,

      Kay

      TROOPS STAY SAFE!

      Holding you all in my heart, prayers, and rites.......

      Keeping the Hearthfires Burning for Our Troops!
      Until You All Come Home!

      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
      <lordtracker@...> wrote:

      > Anything near or connected to Ft Seuse? That's where I'll be. I
      have no clue where that is!
      > Cosmo
      >
      > Kay Ahl <kay_ahl@...> wrote:
      > --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > No probs Roberta,
      > > TOu fight for us all and we love you for that.
      > > In other news, I just found out this am that I'll be going over
      > to Iraq in Jan for a year! Tough news, but I've been expecting this
      > for some time.
      > > Keep me in mind as well as the rest of us over there, and we'll
      > do the same for all at home.
      > > Thanks again for everything you have done Roberta, and keep up
      > the fight!
      > > Blessed bees,
      > > Cosmo
      > >
      > Cosmo, Sorry to hear you are headed back to Iraq. But I promise you
      > that my heart, prayers, and rites will be with you every minute.
      I'll
      > stand by you and yours all the way!
      >
      > If you land in Baghdad, and would like to join up with an Open
      Circle
      > their; we have one on Victory Base - Victory Base Open Circle, I
      > know, a very original name, lol. There are a few other Circles and
      > groups in Iraq still too. So if you need information just drop me a
      > line, and I'll do everything to help you get connected, and
      supported
      > in very way possible!
      >
      > Kay
      >

      > Rev. Kay J. Ahl
      > AKA: Tia Hu
      >
      > TROOPS STAY SAFE!
      >
      > Holding you all in my heart, prayers, and rites.......
      >
      > Keeping the Hearthfires Burning for Our Troops!
      > Until You All Come Home!
      >
      > A Proud Virtual Runner for the Dec. 10th TAPs sponsored Military
      > Marathon in Tikrit, Iraq.
      > Proceeds go to support the families of our U.S. Fallen Military
      > Heroes
      > http://starsoffreedom.tripod.com/#taps_sponsored_marathon_event_in
      >
      > A Mentor & the Webmistress for Victory Base Open Circle, Baghdad,
      Iraq

      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 3, 2006
        Cosmo,

        Sure thing.

        By the way, ever read the cartoon series Beetle Baily? I think that Cosmo there
        was one usy with all the card games if i remember rightly.

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 3, 2006
          Kay, No offense taken, see my reply to your other letter.
          Cosmo

          wrote:

          > Anything near or connected to Ft Seuse? That's where I'll be. I
          have no clue where that is!
          > Cosmo
          >
          > Kay Ahl wrote:
          > --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > No probs Roberta,
          > > TOu fight for us all and we love you for that.
          > > In other news, I just found out this am that I'll be going over
          > to Iraq in Jan for a year! Tough news, but I've been expecting this
          > for some time.
          > > Keep me in mind as well as the rest of us over there, and we'll
          > do the same for all at home.
          > > Thanks again for everything you have done Roberta, and keep up
          > the fight!
          > > Blessed bees,
          > > Cosmo
          > >
          > Cosmo, Sorry to hear you are headed back to Iraq. But I promise you
          > that my heart, prayers, and rites will be with you every minute.
          I'll
          > stand by you and yours all the way!
          >
          > If you land in Baghdad, and would like to join up with an Open
          Circle
          > their; we have one on Victory Base - Victory Base Open Circle, I
          > know, a very original name, lol. There are a few other Circles and
          > groups in Iraq still too. So if you need information just drop me a
          > line, and I'll do everything to help you get connected, and
          supported
          > in very way possible!
          >
          > Kay
          >

          > Rev. Kay J. Ahl
          > AKA: Tia Hu
          >
          > TROOPS STAY SAFE!
          >
          > Holding you all in my heart, prayers, and rites.......
          >
          > Keeping the Hearthfires Burning for Our Troops!
          > Until You All Come Home!
          >
          > A Proud Virtual Runner for the Dec. 10th TAPs sponsored Military
          > Marathon in Tikrit, Iraq.
          > Proceeds go to support the families of our U.S. Fallen Military
          > Heroes
          > http://starsoffreedom.tripod.com/#taps_sponsored_marathon_event_in
          >
          > A Mentor & the Webmistress for Victory Base Open Circle, Baghdad,
          Iraq
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VBOC_Baghdad/
          > An Affiliate of Sacred Well Congregation
          > http://www.sacredwell.org/
          >
          > Creator of:
          > Stars of Freedom Memorial for Our Fallen Pagan Heroes
          > Who Served in the U.S. Military
          > http://starsoffreedom.tripod.com/
          >
          > Contact Information:
          > Rev. Kay J. Ahl
          > 1766 Pine Street
          > Napa, CA 94559
          > Ph: 707.256.3298
          > Email: t_iahu@... - t_iahu(at)yahoo.com
          > Alt. Email: kay_ahl@... - kay_ahl(at)yahoo.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Rev. Eric Roberts
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 3, 2006
            I remember that same nervousness when I was deployed to Panama in 1989.  While we weren't getting dropped into an existing war, we knew that things were real tense and could break out at any moment.  Just have to keep you head low and your eyes on the mission.

            May she keep her ravens away from you ;-)

            Eric

            although I could use some lookin after now! I haven't even left and I've gone from lunatic/beserker to basket case overnight.
            I may never even make it through IT at this point, butat least I'll get a trip to Cali, and Ft Bliss....
            Cosmo

            "Rev. Eric Roberts" <woad@witchnet. org> wrote:
            May the Morrigu watch over you and keep you safe in battle Pete!

            Eric

            TOu fight for us all and we love you for that.
            In other news, I just found out this am that I'll be going over to Iraq in Jan for a year! Tough news, but I've been expecting this for some time.
            Keep me in mind as well as the rest of us over there, and we'll do the same for all at home.
            Thanks again for everything you have done Roberta, and keep up the fight!
            Blessed bees,
            Cosmo

            ROBERTA Stewart <broom_flyer@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:
            Again I want to thank you all for your support the last year I could not have laid Patrick to rest without the support of you all.  Thank you again and have a wonderful Holiday season,

            Many Blessings

            Roberta Stewart

            Note: forwarded message attached.
            From: "ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net" <ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net>
            To: "Selena Fox" <selena@mhtc. net>
            CC: broom_flyer@ sbcglobal. net
            Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:50:08 -0800

            I have just sent this PRESS RELEASE in to the Reno Gazette Journal.

            Brightest Blessings,

            Lady Bronwyn
            Crystal Rose Coven
            Lineage Link: http://janus. spawnfar. net/dbgline. html
            See my website for Pleasure Enhancing Products
            And Discreet In-Home Parties
            For Women ONLY -- OR Coed
            http://www.edibleec stasy.com/ eza/carolep

            Afghanistan,
            > in September 2005.
            >
            > Speakers at the Dedication will give thanks for this important milestone
            > and also call for the US Department of Veterans Affairs to authorize the
            > use of the Pentacle on the veteran grave markers it issues so that
            deceased
            > veterans can be properly honored throughout the United States.
            >
            > The Dedication will also include the public release of a statement by the
            > mother of a Wiccan soldier killed in action in Iraq on May, 2006 and a
            > statement by the widow of a deceased Korean War Veteran who was Wiccan.
            > Both women and their families are among those continuing to wait for the
            VA

            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 4, 2006

              Thanks Eric,
              T/y bro,
              I remember when all that went down,
              Seems like a century ago!
              Cosmo

              From: "ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net" <ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net>
              To: "Selena Fox" <selena@mhtc. net>
              CC: broom_flyer@ sbcglobal. net
              Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:50:08 -0800

              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                MMMMmmmmmm!!!!
                Sounds about right!
                I've evolved, though,...now it's LARPing, and stuff like Axis & Allies,...
                and stuff like that.
                Cosmo

                Message 7 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                  Cosmo,

                  Well that is one i don't know. From its name it sounds abit before my time. I was
                  born just after the war, a peace baby, though a bit too early to be a baby boomer.

                  Message 8 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                    Cosmo,

                    Worse than that for the younger people, try ancient history.

                    Hard enough for me to admit that the early Thunderbird is now as old to
                    many of the younger people as was the 1903 Cadillac I got to ride in when
                    I was twelve years old was to me then. Even Desert Storm is old now.

                    Message 9 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                      LOL!
                      That's precious!
                      That's like (in railroad terms,) the first passenger diesel locomotives that were made specifically for AMTRAK, that wer all so "Ew-too modern" looking, and are now retired!
                      In other news, I found out that the Ft. Suse detachment is a "TIF" (Thearter Intrnment Fac.) and the DET. has moved to new facilities in the South, near border w/ Kuait, and near, but not TOO close to Bosra.
                      I'll let you know more later.

                      Message 10 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                        Do you mean the cartoon, or the games I mentioned? LARP (live-action roleplay) is fairly new, and Axis vs Allies has been around a while too, although recently updated. It's from the same people as put out RISK.

                        Message 11 of 23 , Dec 8, 2006
                          Cosmo,

                          I am glad you have an idea where your are now going. Never did hear back from
                          people of the other group I mentioned so I would guess none of them have letter
                          friends in that area.

                          Yes it is a bit frightening how fast things move from yesterday to history and even
                          ancient history. Wait until you see documentaries on things you have lived though
                          and they barely resemble anything you recall of the time.

                          Message 12 of 23 , Dec 8, 2006
                            Cosmo,

                            Well if it isn't a board game I would not know it. I have never taken an interest
                            in computer games and just haven't got the time, what with being on probably
                            about twenty on line forums and writing and editing my newsletter and taking
                            care of letters and e-mail.

                            Been working on a new article yesterday and will work on it some more today.

                            Message 13 of 23 , Dec 8, 2006
                              A&A IS a board game. Baisicaly a WW2 version of RISK.
                              Same company makes both.