Maybe an important Question

  • Walter R Hardin,Jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hey Guys,
      Ok First and Foremost Ms. Stuart (if I spelled it wrong please forgive
      me)Congradulations on the Victory in Nevada,I can't wait for you to
      win the War,Keep pluggin,you'll Get it.

      Now For my Question,When I served I was still in the "Broom Closet".
      My records probably still show me as a Roman Catholic. Do I need to
      change that in some way? If so how do I go about doing that? Thanks
      Guys.

      Blessings,
      Walt