Fwd: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle

  • ROBERTA Stewart
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 1, 2006
      Again I want to thank you all for your support the last year I could not have laid Patrick to rest without the support of you all.  Thank you again and have a wonderful Holiday season,

      Many Blessings

      Roberta Stewart

      Note: forwarded message attached.
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 1, 2006
        No probs Roberta,
        TOu fight for us all and we love you for that.
        In other news, I just found out this am that I'll be going over to Iraq in Jan for a year! Tough news, but I've been expecting this for some time.
        Keep me in mind as well as the rest of us over there, and we'll do the same for all at home.
        Thanks again for everything you have done Roberta, and keep up the fight!
        Blessed bees,
        Cosmo

        From: "ladybronwyn@..." <ladybronwyn@...>
        To: "Selena Fox" <selena@...>
        CC: broom_flyer@...
        Subject: RE: RELEASE Public Dedication of Sgt. Stewart's Plaque with Pentacle
        Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:50:08 -0800

        I have just sent this PRESS RELEASE in to the Reno Gazette Journal.

        Brightest Blessings,

        Lady Bronwyn
        Crystal Rose Coven
        Lineage Link: http://janus.spawnfar.net/dbgline.html
        See my website for Pleasure Enhancing Products
        And Discreet In-Home Parties
        For Women ONLY -- OR Coed
        http://www.edibleecstasy.com/eza/carolep

        Afghanistan,
        > in September 2005.
        >
        > Speakers at the Dedication will give thanks for this important milestone
        > and also call for the US Department of Veterans Affairs to authorize the
        > use of the Pentacle on the veteran grave markers it issues so that
        deceased
        > veterans can be properly honored throughout the United States.
        >
        > The Dedication will also include the public release of a statement by the
        > mother of a Wiccan soldier killed in action in Iraq on May, 2006 and a
        > statement by the widow of a deceased Korean War Veteran who was Wiccan.
        > Both women and their families are among those continuing to wait for the
        VA

        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
          Roberta,

          You have proven yourself worthy of our support in the stubbornness
          of you fight even when it has been the most difficult. There were
          times you thought you would had to have given up, and we would
          have understood if you had for the strain is intense on you. But you
          continued anyway. That is what built your support beyond normal
          caring, your own fight. You are every bit s much a warrior as your
          husband, Patrick. I am sure he is quite proud of you, your actions
          honored him in every way.

          Bravery is not lack of fear or weariness. It is still doing what needs
          to be done in spite of the other feelings. Under that standard, no
          one can deny your own bravery.

          I will cover this I my newsletter for AREN. Just as I hope to cover the
          VA backing down in the future, hopefully the near future.

          --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, ROBERTA Stewart

          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
            Cosmo,

            Damn I am developing a real hatred for that war. But it still has to be dealt with
            one way or another. Take very good care of yourself and your buddies.

            Try to work to keep centered and balanced so you can use wisdom in the fight.
            Learn all you can about the other side so that you can think as he does and
            anticipate his actions as often as possible.

            May your officers have wisdom enough to listen to everyone, regardless of rank,
            that knows more than they do. This includes all those sergeant ranks who seem
            to know war so much better than the officers. May they have more wisdom than
            ego and truly care more about their men their their own careers.

            May there be unity among all of our own and disunity about the other side.
            Keep in touch, you have my personal e-mail as well and I am sure others.
            Nothing that crosses you mind can surprise or shock your fellow veterans.
            Vent on us if needed rather than burying it within. We will listen without judging.
            And we can keep it on the QT.

          • Rev. Eric Roberts
            Message 5 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
              May the Morrigu watch over you and keep you safe in battle Pete!

              Eric

              From: "ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net" <ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net>
              To: "Selena Fox" <selena@mhtc. net>
              CC: broom_flyer@ sbcglobal. net
              Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:50:08 -0800

              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
                Thanks, Man,
                I'll keep you up on things.
                Light a candle for me bro.
                Cosmo

                Christopher Blackwell <myrddin@...> wrote:
[...]

                <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:
                mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-digest@yahoogroups.com
                mailto:Pagan-Headstone-Campaign-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • ethlynnewillow
                Message 7 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
                  Roberta .. its been through watching your amazing strength and grace
                  through all of this that we remain inspired to do whatever we can.
                  I hope all goes well today in light of what happened there
                  yesterday, and that all taking part in the Commemoration remain safe.

                  In Love and Light
                  Lynne

                  <broom_flyer@...> wrote:

                  > Again I want to thank you all for your support the last year I
                  could not have laid Patrick to rest without the support of you all.
                  Thank you again and have a wonderful Holiday season,

                  > Many Blessings
                  >
                  > Roberta Stewart
                  >
                  > Note: forwarded message attached.
                  >
                  > I have just sent this PRESS RELEASE in to the Reno Gazette Journal.
                  >
                  > Brightest Blessings,
                  >
                  > Lady Bronwyn
                  > Crystal Rose Coven
                  > Lineage Link: http://janus.spawnfar.net/dbgline.html
                  > See my website for Pleasure Enhancing Products
                  > And Discreet In-Home Parties
                  > For Women ONLY -- OR Coed
                  > http://www.edibleecstasy.com/eza/carolep

                • Kay Ahl
                  Message 8 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
                    --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
                    <lordtracker@...> wrote:

                    > No probs Roberta,
                    > TOu fight for us all and we love you for that.
                    > In other news, I just found out this am that I'll be going over
                    to Iraq in Jan for a year! Tough news, but I've been expecting this
                    for some time.
                    > Keep me in mind as well as the rest of us over there, and we'll
                    do the same for all at home.
                    > Thanks again for everything you have done Roberta, and keep up
                    the fight!
                    > Blessed bees,
                    > Cosmo

                    Cosmo, Sorry to hear you are headed back to Iraq. But I promise you
                    that my heart, prayers, and rites will be with you every minute. I'll
                    stand by you and yours all the way!

                    If you land in Baghdad, and would like to join up with an Open Circle
                    their; we have one on Victory Base - Victory Base Open Circle, I
                    know, a very original name, lol. There are a few other Circles and
                    groups in Iraq still too. So if you need information just drop me a
                    line, and I'll do everything to help you get connected, and supported
                    in very way possible!

                    Kay

                    Rev. Kay J. Ahl
                    AKA: Tia Hu

                    TROOPS STAY SAFE!

                    Holding you all in my heart, prayers, and rites.......

                    Keeping the Hearthfires Burning for Our Troops!
                    Until You All Come Home!

                    A Proud Virtual Runner for the Dec. 10th TAPs sponsored Military
                    Marathon in Tikrit, Iraq.
                    Proceeds go to support the families of our U.S. Fallen Military
                    Heroes
                    http://starsoffreedom.tripod.com/#taps_sponsored_marathon_event_in

                    A Mentor & the Webmistress for Victory Base Open Circle, Baghdad, Iraq
                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VBOC_Baghdad/
                    An Affiliate of Sacred Well Congregation
                    http://www.sacredwell.org/

                    Creator of:
                    Stars of Freedom Memorial for Our Fallen Pagan Heroes
                    Who Served in the U.S. Military
                    http://starsoffreedom.tripod.com/

                    Contact Information:
                    Rev. Kay J. Ahl
                    1766 Pine Street
                    Napa, CA 94559
                    Ph: 707.256.3298
                    Email: t_iahu@... - t_iahu(at)yahoo.com
                    Alt. Email: kay_ahl@... - kay_ahl(at)yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
                      Anything near or connected to Ft Seuse? That's where I'll be. I have no clue where that is!
                      Cosmo

                      Message 10 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
                        Thank you Eric,
                        although I could use some lookin after now! I haven't even left and I've gone from lunatic/beserker to basket case overnight.
                        I may never even make it through IT at this point, butat least I'll get a trip to Cali, and Ft Bliss....
                        Cosmo

                        From: "ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net" <ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net>
                        To: "Selena Fox" <selena@mhtc. net>
                        CC: broom_flyer@ sbcglobal. net
                        Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:50:08 -0800

                        I have just sent this PRESS RELEASE in to the Reno Gazette Journal.

                        Brightest Blessings,

                        Lady Bronwyn
                        Crystal Rose Coven
                        Lineage Link: http://janus. spawnfar. net/dbgline. html
                        See my website for Pleasure Enhancing Products
                        And Discreet In-Home Parties
                        For Women ONLY -- OR Coed
                        http://www.edibleec stasy.com/ eza/carolep

                      • Kay Ahl
                        Message 11 of 23 , Dec 2, 2006
                          Cosmo,

                          Lol! I've never heard of Ft. Seuse either; but will ask around. Eric
                          Cooper might know, or our VBOC DFGL, Megan Eldred. I'll get back to
                          you as soon as I know something. In the meantime, you are welcome to
                          join either or both VBOC_Baghdad online group/my group, and Forest
                          Moon Grove/SGT Eric Cooper's group to start getting connected ahead
                          of time.

                          Blessed Bees,

                          Kay

                          Message 12 of 23 , Dec 3, 2006
                            Cosmo,

                            Sure thing.

                            By the way, ever read the cartoon series Beetle Baily? I think that Cosmo there
                            was one usy with all the card games if i remember rightly.

                            Message 13 of 23 , Dec 3, 2006
                              Kay, No offense taken, see my reply to your other letter.
                              Cosmo

                              Message 14 of 23 , Dec 3, 2006
                                I remember that same nervousness when I was deployed to Panama in 1989.  While we weren't getting dropped into an existing war, we knew that things were real tense and could break out at any moment.  Just have to keep you head low and your eyes on the mission.

                                May she keep her ravens away from you ;-)

                                From: "ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net" <ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net>
                                To: "Selena Fox" <selena@mhtc. net>
                                CC: broom_flyer@ sbcglobal. net
                                Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:50:08 -0800

                                Message 15 of 23 , Dec 4, 2006

                                  Thanks Eric,
                                  T/y bro,
                                  I remember when all that went down,
                                  Seems like a century ago!
                                  Cosmo

                                  From: "ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net" <ladybronwyn@ earthlink. net>
                                  To: "Selena Fox" <selena@mhtc. net>
                                  CC: broom_flyer@ sbcglobal. net
                                  Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 02:50:08 -0800

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                                    MMMMmmmmmm!!!!
                                    Sounds about right!
                                    I've evolved, though,...now it's LARPing, and stuff like Axis & Allies,...
                                    and stuff like that.

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                                      Cosmo,

                                      Well that is one i don't know. From its name it sounds abit before my time. I was
                                      born just after the war, a peace baby, though a bit too early to be a baby boomer.

                                      Message 18 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                                        Cosmo,

                                        Worse than that for the younger people, try ancient history.

                                        Hard enough for me to admit that the early Thunderbird is now as old to
                                        many of the younger people as was the 1903 Cadillac I got to ride in when
                                        I was twelve years old was to me then. Even Desert Storm is old now.

                                        Message 19 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                                          LOL!
                                          That's precious!
                                          That's like (in railroad terms,) the first passenger diesel locomotives that were made specifically for AMTRAK, that wer all so "Ew-too modern" looking, and are now retired!
                                          In other news, I found out that the Ft. Suse detachment is a "TIF" (Thearter Intrnment Fac.) and the DET. has moved to new facilities in the South, near border w/ Kuait, and near, but not TOO close to Bosra.
                                          I'll let you know more later.

                                          Message 20 of 23 , Dec 5, 2006
                                            Do you mean the cartoon, or the games I mentioned? LARP (live-action roleplay) is fairly new, and Axis vs Allies has been around a while too, although recently updated. It's from the same people as put out RISK.

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Dec 8, 2006
                                              Cosmo,

                                              I am glad you have an idea where your are now going. Never did hear back from
                                              people of the other group I mentioned so I would guess none of them have letter
                                              friends in that area.

                                              Yes it is a bit frightening how fast things move from yesterday to history and even
                                              ancient history. Wait until you see documentaries on things you have lived though
                                              and they barely resemble anything you recall of the time.

                                              Message 22 of 23 , Dec 8, 2006
                                                Cosmo,

                                                Well if it isn't a board game I would not know it. I have never taken an interest
                                                in computer games and just haven't got the time, what with being on probably
                                                about twenty on line forums and writing and editing my newsletter and taking
                                                care of letters and e-mail.

                                                Been working on a new article yesterday and will work on it some more today.

                                                Message 23 of 23 , Dec 8, 2006
                                                  A&A IS a board game. Baisicaly a WW2 version of RISK.
                                                  Same company makes both.