Fwd: [circletimes] More News on Dec. 2 Stewart Plaque Dedication

  • Jill Medicine Heart
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      --- Circle Times <circletimes@...>

      http://www.circlesanctuary.org/liberty/veteranpentacle/PlaqueDedication.htm

      > Circle Times: Wednesday, November 29, 2006

      Pagan Pride Day National Board,Member at Large; Regional Coordinator; Local Coordinator; http://www.paganpride.org

      Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans National Board of Trustee's Board/Registry Agent; htt://www.cuups.org General Assembly in June 2007. It's CUUPS 25th anniversary!

      Please help our homeless and hungry at Robin's Hood CommUNITY Center in
      Covington, KY http://groups.yahoo.com/group/robinshoodcc

      International Pagan Spirit Gathering is coming to you in 2007! Don't miss out! http://www.circlesanctuary.org/psg/

      "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy sh*t, What a ride!"

      When life hands you lemons, bring out the tequila and salt!

      Honor the Past, Live the Present and Create the Future

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com