Please VOTE Tuesday!

  • RunicDruid@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
      Bless Our Troops
      I ask everyone to please get out and VOTE!  It only takes a little time out of your day.  It does not matter if you are voting for those Consecutive Republicans or the more Liberal Democrats.  This is your time and day to make changes in the way this county is going (and where we are headed.)

      And Remember if you choose not to vote then you can't gripe later.

      Goddess Bless the USA,

      Robert
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
        --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, RunicDruid@... wrote:

        > I ask everyone to please get out and VOTE! It only takes a little
        time out
        > of your day. It does not matter if you are voting for those
        Consecutive
        > Republicans or the more Liberal Democrats. This is your time and
        day to make
        > changes in the way this county is going (and where we are headed.)
        >
        > And Remember if you choose not to vote then you can't gripe later.
        >
        > Goddess Bless the USA,
        >
        > Robert

        Who knows, perhaps a new Congress may put new pressures on the VA
        purse strings in an effort to get this embarassment cleared up.

      • Raven Spirit
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
          Who knows, perhaps a new Congress may put new pressures on the VA
          purse strings in an effort to get this embarassment cleared up.

          ***

          Does anyone know the current status of the Lawsuit? I can only think it will
          end in the lap of the "High Court" Which may not be such a bad
          thing......that way there will be an answer and it is undisputed..

          Duane "Raven Spirit" Marshall
          US Army - Desert Storm
          Witchcraft_for_men@yahoogroups.com

          "Doing something stupid once is just plain stupid. Doing something stupid
          twice is a philosophy."