Re: tribute to the cause

  • Sky
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
      --- In Pagan-Headstone-Campaign@yahoogroups.com, Pete Barrington
      <lordtracker@...> wrote:

      > Ok! I'm intrigued!
      > But not all the pics/links opened up,....
      > was the "pretty boy" with the long hair a vampyre or a wewrewolf?
      > Cosmo

      Hey Cosmo-
      I guess you will have to find out huh? I can tell you this....he is
      trying to keep a secret.

      I update 5 times a week-- so you may find out within the next month.

      I will also say that Millia will face a lot of the same struggles we
      all do as the comic goes along....loosing her job, religious
      harassment at work etc. I want this to be a fantasy, but have a good
      dose of reality too.

      Sky